Hi Girls, from today till tomorrow I am going to post six easy nail art designs for St Patrick Day. This is design # 1, which is easiest of all. Here I am just using just two nail polishes, green and sparkly top coat.
Nail Polishes used :-
- Sally Hansen- Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear 280 Marine Scene
- Sally Hansen- Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear 401 Perky Pink
- Pure Ice 1067 as Base Coat
- Sally Hansen Nail growth Miracle as top coat.
- After applying base coat, apply two cats of this beautiful green metallic nail polish.
- After drying apply glittery nail polish. Here the glitter nail polish is not overpowering and reducing green color, its is very light, so it just gives a sheen glitter.
This design is for those girls who like really simple design and still want to participate in all festivities without so much glitter. Remember you can choose any other brand and create this look.
I hope you enjoy this girls.