Guess what girls, I met Deepika from deepikamkeup first time yesterday with my best friend. Deepika is a very famous Indian/Desi Makeup Guru / Youtuber and a very sweet person. She post awesome videos on makeup hauls, tutorials, and tips, so make sure you check her channel and subscribe (https://www.youtube.com/user/deepikamakeup). Had such a great time with her and, of course when girls meet with same interest, they have to do some more makeup shopping and I did it too, here is my haul from Walgreens and Ulta.
In w/e of 03/09 to 03/15 2014, with rewards card, Walgreens is having 50% sale on all Rimmel products and 25 % off on WetnWild products, so grabbed few things:-
- Rimmel matte lipstick 104 Kate collection $ 2.89 after sale regular $5.79
- Rimmel nail polish in 240 Blue my Mind for $0.84 after sale, regular $1.69
- WetnWild liquid liner in Plum for $2.39 after sale, regular $3.19
- WetnWild eye makeup remover for $ 1.49 after sale, regular $1.99
- Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 200 Pink Light on regular price for $10.97 from Walmart in Walgreens it is $9.99 this week.
Ulta has $3.50 off on whole purchase above $10.
- Essence nail polish in 122 Chic Reloaded for $0.99 and 13 Mrs. and Mr. Glitter for $0.79
- Essence Lipstick in 44 Almost Famous for $2.99
- Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 Black fever for $2.49
- Essence Stay Matt lip cream in 01 Velvet Rose for $2.99
Hope you enjoy my haul, as I enjoyed my fun filled girls day out with Deepika and my best friend. It was so awesome to meet you Deepika, hope to see you soon again
More Nail and DIY tutorials coming soon.