Nail Polishes used :-
- Wet n Wild Shine – 449C French White Creme
- NYC Long Wearing – 151 Skyline Blue
- Sinful Shine ( with Gel Tech) – Set the Mood 1224
- Sinful Colors – Midnight Blue 105
- Maybelline New York Color Show – Poolside 975 (limited edition)
- Rimmel 60 seconds 240 Blue my Mind
- Pure Ice 1067 as Base Coat, 279CP Jail Bait
- Sally Hansen Nail growth Miracle as top coat.
- Apply base coat.
- Apply White nail polish as base coat on index and ring finger
- Apply dark blue coat on thumb, middle and pinky.
- On pinky figure cover half of the nail with white color.
- On thumb draw thin white stripes as shown in the picture.
- On middle finger nail draw a cross on side of the nail.
- Now apply the polka dots on all the fingers with different blue colors as shown in the picture. You can use doting tool or just booby pin like I used.
- Apply top coat to secure manicure.
You can always mix and match or change the design on one or all nails. Play with it as you like.
-XO XO Chitra