Hi Girls, as most of you know we have a very affordable line of cosmetics called E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face). They have so many great products starting from as low as $1, just $1. They can be found at Target, Walgreens and ordered online too at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
But today I am going to review lipstick from Elf Studio line which is for 3$ (0.06oz/1.8g), which is pretty affordable, drugstore brand, this is their professional makeup and cosmetics line.
They have six colors in this lipstick
- Tea Rose
- Nearly Nude
- Rich Red
- The enriched vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes
- Packaging looks really high end.
- Formula is not drying like some matte lipsticks.
- Very good Pigmentation
- Long Lasting ( had to touch up after 4-5 hours)
- Daily Use
- Even Application
- True blue tone red
- Convenient jumbo sized lip pencil
- Hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips.
- You can line the lips and fill in with this , no need to use lip liner.
- Somehow my twisting end came off after two uses, but I could fix it again back.
- Different from color on container end.
- Does not stain.
Here are some lip swatches and product pictures.
If you like this review and swatches please hit on like, follow and share my blog with your friends and family.