Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3$ - DIY Lipstick holder from recycled Toothpaste pack

Chitra Pal Lipstick Holder DIY 2

 

Hi Girls, In this post I am going to show you how you can make your own lipstick holder with recycled toothpaste pack. I know, I also never thought I will be doing this, but actually I was in search of inexpensive lipstick holder as my lipstick collection was growing. I watched many YouTube videos for this DIY, but they all used recycled cardboards for it, but one day when I was throwing away all my recycled boxes I found perfect size for all my lipsticks and I decided to make this DIY. If you like it please share with your friends and family.

You will need

  1. Duck Tape 3-4 $ from craft store /walmart /dollar store
  2. Recycled Toothpaste pack.

Steps:- As shown in the picture just take any tooth paste pack, and cut in open rectangle shape. Secure both corners with scotch tape and attach the dividers in between and cover with your desired duck tape and you are finished.

This is so easy inexpensive / cheap to make your own lipstick holder at home. It is made in no time, it took me just 15 minutes. You can arrange the lipsticks according to your style, your most used ones in front or mix and match like I did. It store around 18-19 lipsticks which is enough for me. You can make more than one to store lipsticks according to colors or brands.

 

Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (12)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (13)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (15)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (17)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (18)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (21)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (23)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (22)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (4)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (2)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (7)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (5)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (6)Chitra Pal DIY LIPSTICK HOLDER (1)Chitra Pal Lipstick Holder DIY

 

- Hope you enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe my blog, follow me on Twitter / Instagram  and Facebook Fan page:- Color Me -Be Extraordinary where I post many more stuff.

 

xo xo Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment