This is final nail art design for St Patrick where we have combined few designs from previous designs and added few new, that is why it is called as Mix and Match designs.
I have shown six different designs here, you can choose one or more and mix and match.
Nail Polishes used :-
- NYC – New York Color Minute 298 High Line Green
- Wet n Wild Shine – 449C French White Creme
- Wet n Wild Fergie – A003 (Gold Album), A006 (Kaleidoscope eyes) and A005 (Flossy Flossy)
- Wet n Wild Fast dry 226C SaGreena the Teenage Witch, 232C FuchsiaRama
- NYC Long Wearing - 112 Times Square Tangerine Crème; 131 Big Apple Red Crème, 152 Tudor city Teal, 153 Midtown Mimosa
- Konad stamping tools
- Shany Cosmetics plate SH01
- Pure Ice 1067 as Base Coat, 279CP Jail Bait
- Rimmel 60 seconds 240 Blue my Mind
- Sally Hansen Nail growth Miracle as top coat.
- Apply base coat.
- On a thumb nail, apply lime green color (two coats). For polka dots apply light green color dots and then on that apply dark green color dots, and then apply golden dots in empty space.
- On another finger apply lime green color and stamp the white three leaf clover over it.
- On middle finger apply two coats of white color on nail first. For rainbow colors apply thin strokes of all colors.
- On accent nails, apply golden color and apply glitter over this golden nail polish representing pot of gold.
- On a pinky finger apply dark green coats, of green nail polish. Then apply thin black line on bottom as a belt and then golden button over the belt.
- Apply top coat to secure manicure.
This design is for those girls who like doing nail art designs and are exploring different techniques for nail art. Remember you can choose any other brand and create this look.
I hope you enjoyed all these six St Patrick Day designs girls.
Happy St Patty’s Day, and enjoy these manicures.
Note:- few Holi designs coming soon