Sunday, August 10, 2014

NOTD of Sinful Colors Professional Bordeaux 995

Happy Sunday Girls, today a bonus blogpost for you guys.
Good Morning, I got this from my Pinch Me Box. Sharing my #pinchermoments #pinchmenow #pinchme. This is perfect Fall Color, so ready for Fall now.
Thanks PinchMe for sending me this beautiful color. Absolutely love this brick red color. Sinful Colors Professional have an excellent formula, this is just one coat, can you believe it. If you have not tried these nailpolishes, you must try them. They are available in Walgreens and Walmart for just $1.99. They have another line called Sinful Shine which has gel like finish. But this one is from normal line and it has cream finished. It does not not require any top coat. It has its own finish which is so shiny. I am big NailPolish Addict, so I have lots of Sinful Colors, but I don’t have this color, glad I got it n my Pinch Me box.
Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Bordeaux
Here are some swatches for Bordeaux, deep brick red color.
                                              Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Bordeaux (13)
I have taken pictures, inside and outside just to show you the true color.
Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Bordeaux (8)  Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Bordeaux (9)
Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Bordeaux (10)  Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Bordeaux (4)
I have swatches of many Sinful Colors on my blog before, click on below links if you want to see them all:-
 
  1. Cool Gray 966 from Sinful Colors Professional
  2. Sinful Shine with Gel- Tech Nail polish in Man Hunt 1240
  3. Review and Swatches for Sinful Colors Professional Ablaze 1259 I got from Pinch Me Box.
  4. Sinful Colors Nirvana 949 Swatches and Nail art
  5. Review and Swatches for Sinful Shine–My Kryptonite 1239 nail polish
  6. Swatches and Review for Sinful Shine “Most Sinful”
  7. Swatches and Review for Sinful Colors–Soul Mate
  8. I am Blue today- Blue color polka dots Nail Art

Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment