Hi, how are you beautiful women out there
Today I am reviewing a very pretty color from Colour Caresse -Loreal ColourRiche called Violet Chiffon.
As the name suggests it is a very beautiful violet color, perfect radiant orchid color, which is the color of the year 2014. But it is not very purple color, it has violet color with slight pink undertones to it. It claims to deliver a feather-light finish without being sticky or heavy. 100% color. 0% compromise.
- First of all, we should talk about this packaging, It is so luxurious, the golden color attracts me. Its very classy but also sturdy looking and its very travel friendly as it closes in that magnetic socket, so it will not open on its own.
- The product, is very pretty lavender shade, quite buildable. It comes on very sheer, but you can use more than one swipe and build it to get your desired shade. The pigmentation is not that great, but I am not sure it is only this shade or other colors from this lien are same.
- It smells ok not that great or strong also.
- It is very light on your lips. Glides on easily and does not feel sticky or heavy at all, but its gives quite shiny look.
- It does not last more than 3 hours, will not survive heavy eating at all. Its does not stain your lips. It does not bleed.
- I will totally recommend this color, if you can still get in your drugstore, grab them. I think they got another line, and this one is discontinued. Its perfect for spring and summer and also for fall. You can wear this at your work daily.
It was originally for 11$ but I picked up this from CVS 50% clearance sale for around $5 and change.
Just two light swipes.