Friday, August 1, 2014

Review and Swatches for Essence Cosmetics - Stay Matt lip cream - in 01 Velvet Rose


I got this lipstick from Ulta long back 4 months ago, but somehow I lost in my drawer and when I found it, I decided to swatch and post it for you. It was $2.99 in Ulta and I think this is the price for this matt lipstick in other stores also. I am sucker for matt lipsticks, so I keep on searching new matt everywhere. They come in 3 more shades, 02 Smooth Berry, 03 Soft Nude, and 04 silky red .
I have 3 , will be posting the swatches for other 2 soon. They are very similar for NYX Soft Matt Lip cream which I didn’t find great, but I love these, they are cheap and better quality then NYX ones. I would totally recommend these over NYX.
Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Velvet Rose 01(2)

Review:
  1. It has a doe foot applicator, which makes it easier to work with. Don’t get too too much product on the applicator, otherwise you tend to bleed from the lips.
  2. It has a nice vanilla toffee like smell.
  3. The packaging is not that great but gives true color.
  4. The consistency is definitely very creamy, it feels very smooth on the lips.
  5. It did not dry on my lips, I always use lip balm underneath, so may it helped.
  6. Long lasting around four hours.Smooth Berry in same line does stain, but this one does not.
  7. I personally think the Essence Stay Matt lip creams are great.  If you can get your hands on them, definitely check them out.
Swatches: Enjoy the Swatches

Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Velvet Rose 01
Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment