I got this lipstick from Ulta long back 4 months ago, but somehow I lost in my drawer and when I found it, I decided to swatch and post it for you. It was $2.99 in Ulta and I think this is the price for this matt lipstick in other stores also. I am sucker for matt lipsticks, so I keep on searching new matt everywhere. They come in 3 more shades, 02 Smooth Berry, 03 Soft Nude, and 04 silky red .
I have 3 , will be posting the swatches for other 2 soon. They are very similar for NYX Soft Matt Lip cream which I didn’t find great, but I love these, they are cheap and better quality then NYX ones. I would totally recommend these over NYX.
- It has a doe foot applicator, which makes it easier to work with. Don’t get too too much product on the applicator, otherwise you tend to bleed from the lips.
- It has a nice vanilla toffee like smell.
- The packaging is not that great but gives true color.
- The consistency is definitely very creamy, it feels very smooth on the lips.
- It did not dry on my lips, I always use lip balm underneath, so may it helped.
- Long lasting around four hours.Smooth Berry in same line does stain, but this one does not.
- I personally think the Essence Stay Matt lip creams are great. If you can get your hands on them, definitely check them out.