Sunday, August 31, 2014

Nude Lipsticks Collection for Fair to Medium / Tanned skin tones


Hi Girls,
 
I have been thinking to do this tag since long, but I finally decided to put this together collaborating with my friend Deepika from DeepikaMakeup.com

Starting from 1st of September tomorrow, I will be doing a blog post for one Nude Lipstick from my collection everyday. I will be posting a brief review for them, along with some hand and lip swatches.

I don’t have a big collection of lipsticks, but I just have few from drugstore, which I have collected over a period of time. Some are mattes, creams, satin and some shimmery too. Something for everyoneSmile

Hope you like this tag. If you do, please feel free to do this tag, and tag me on your blog or social media. I would love to know your choices.
 
I am going to start with my favorite lip gloss and lip liners.
 
My nude color lip glosses are:-
 
                                                      Chitra Pal Essence Lipgloss My favorite Milkshake
Chitra Pal Stilla Lip Glaze Jack FrostChitra Pal Stilla Lip Glaze Jingle
 
 
My favorite Lip Liners are:-
 
Chitra Pal Jordana Easy Lip Liners
 
If you have any favorites or suggestions for any other lip color tag, I should do, please do leave your comments I will be happy to do that tag.

So are you ready for this tag, stay tuned tomorrow for my first post.
 
Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment