Saturday, August 23, 2014

Swatches for Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Violet Voltage 445

Happy Sunday Girls, This week I am painting my nails with a perfect radiant orchid color which is color of the year. Its called Violet Voltage from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish collection.

Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Violet Voltage (7)Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Violet Voltage (4)Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Violet Voltage (5)
This is beautiful orchid violet color, its hard to take a photograph of this beautiful color. This has little tiny shimmer which little golden dual chrome if you look carefully.  This is old formula for this collection, I am not sure Sally Hansen got new formula on this one also as they got for many other polishes called Pacific Blue, Mint Sorbet and Mellow Yellow.

I love this color on my Manicure but I am sure it will be perfect for Pedicure to for spring and summer.
Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Violet Voltage (12)  Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Violet Voltage (14)
                                                        Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Violet Voltage (16)
Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment