Saturday, August 9, 2014

New York Color City Duet 2 in 1 Lip color The Rock A Fellas 430

As the name suggest 2 in 1 lip color, it has two shades in one tube, for ombre effect, but also can wear alone. I reviewed “New York Color City Duet 2 in 1 Lip color The Metropolitan Mauves 432” on my last blog post. If you want to see that click here.
Chitra Pal NYC City Duet The Rock A Fellas (7)
The Rock A Fellas contains two cremes:- one is a bright coral (left side), while the other is a light peachy-salmon(right side). If you like coral cremes, you might enjoy this one.
I have never wore any nude peachy color, it looks kind of dead on me. But I think you can wear with blended together, I have not tried it yet. The finishes in this collection vary from lipstick to lipstick. As mentioned in my other posts, some shades come with two shimmers, some come with one shimmer and one creme, and but this one The Rock A Fellas, come with two cremes.
As for the texture, I find all of the lipsticks in this post very creamy and moisturizing.
Chitra Pal NYC City Duet The Rock A Fellas (6)
Chitra Pal NYC City Duet The Rock A Fellas (4) Chitra Pal NYC City Duet The Rock A Fellas (5)
Chitra Pal NYC City Duet The Rock A Fellas (2) Chitra Pal NYC City Duet The Rock A Fellas (1)
I can get about 3-4 hours of wear from these lipsticks, The Rock A Fellas is a gorgeous combo. You have this very pretty coral-pink on one side and red-coral on the other. They look great on their own or combined. Some beauty bloggers have found this as a dupe of YSL Peach Passion.
It has waxy vanilla creme scent. The formula is smooth, rich, and pigmented and is a beautiful color. It has a decent wear time, about 3-4 hours of wear from these lipsticks, comparable to some of my higher-end cream lipsticks
Cheers Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment