Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Swatches for Essence Cosmetics - Stay Matt Lip Cream in - Silky Red 04

 

This one is the last in my stay matt lip cream collection from essence cosmetics, I am not sure if they have 03, I just have 01, 02 and 04Smile

Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Silky Red 04 (2)

My two recent posts are other shades in this line (01 and 02), please have a look. For just $2.99 a great matte/satin lipstick for matt lipstick sucker/ addicts. I got these from HEB Stores in Austin, I am not sure if they have these store anywhere, but you can also find them in ULTA or online on Essence website, I think some of my friend told me its available in Canada also.. You can get them from Germany otherwise, if you have any friends there Smile

  1. Review and Swatches for 01 Velvet Rose 
  2. Swatches for Essence Stay Matt lip cream in Smooth Berry 02

Review:

  1. It has a doe foot applicator, which makes it easier to work with. Don’t get too too much product on the applicator, otherwise you tend to bleed from the lips.
  2. It has a nice vanilla toffee like smell.
  3. The packaging is not that great but gives true color.
  4. The consistency is definitely very creamy, it feels very smooth on the lips.
  5. It did not dry on my lips, I always use lip balm underneath, so may it helped.
  6. Long lasting around four hours.Smooth Berry in same line does stain, but this one does not.
  7. I personally think the Essence Stay Matt lip creams are great.  If you can get your hands on them, definitely check them out.

Swatches: Enjoy the Swatches girls:-

Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Silky Red 04 (7)Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Silky Red 04 (10)

 

Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Silky Red 04 (8)Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Silky Red 04 (9)   

                                                Chitra Pal Essence Stay Matt Silky Red 04 (1)

Enjoy
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment