This one is the last in my stay matt lip cream collection from essence cosmetics, I am not sure if they have 03, I just have 01, 02 and 04
My two recent posts are other shades in this line (01 and 02), please have a look. For just $2.99 a great matte/satin lipstick for matt lipstick sucker/ addicts. I got these from HEB Stores in Austin, I am not sure if they have these store anywhere, but you can also find them in ULTA or online on Essence website, I think some of my friend told me its available in Canada also.. You can get them from Germany otherwise, if you have any friends there
- It has a doe foot applicator, which makes it easier to work with. Don’t get too too much product on the applicator, otherwise you tend to bleed from the lips.
- It has a nice vanilla toffee like smell.
- The packaging is not that great but gives true color.
- The consistency is definitely very creamy, it feels very smooth on the lips.
- It did not dry on my lips, I always use lip balm underneath, so may it helped.
- Long lasting around four hours.Smooth Berry in same line does stain, but this one does not.
- I personally think the Essence Stay Matt lip creams are great. If you can get your hands on them, definitely check them out.
Swatches: Enjoy the Swatches girls:-