Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cool Gray 966 from Sinful Colors Professional

Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (11)   Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (3)

How are you doing girls, today I have another pretty color from Sinful colors Professional called Cool Gray. I picked up from Walgreens recently from their FIFA world cup collection for 2014 for just 1.50$ I posted a picture for the display on my instagram recently.  I was in hunt of gray nail polish for long now, and I picked up two beautiful gray colors from Sinful Colors Steel Reserve from Sinful shine and Cool Gray from Sinful Colors Professional. Here are the swatches “Cool Gray” - 966 from Sinful Colors Professional nail polish for you. This is such a opaque color in one coat, these photos are only one coat and no top coat. It is so pigmented and evenly distributed color. It is very pretty fall and winter color.

I did a beautiful “Ikta Nailart” on this, I will be posting another blog post soon. Stay Tuned.

Without Flash

Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (12) Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (21) Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (9)

With Flash

Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (2) Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (1) Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Cool Gray (7)

Hope you enjoy the swatches,

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment