Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review and Swatches for Pure Ice Outrageous 794CP


Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous 794CP
Good Morning Beauties, This is a beautiful metallic pink color from Pure Ice called Outrageous 794CP.  This is very light weight nail polish, completely opaque in two coats. It was just $1.97 in Walmart. I was in hunt of good and cheap metallic nail polish, since I saw Sally Hansen color Foil Nail polishes coming up in drugstores. When I saw this beautiful color, I just picked up as it was dark in store, I was not able to notice that it is metallic pink. When I swatched it was so pretty basic pink nude color, dries quickly and y manicure lasted quite long without any chips for whole week. I would totally recommend this color as a drugstore nail polish, its very pretty and decent metallic with silver undertones to it. Hope you enjoy my swatches for this nail polish called Outrageous 794CP
Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous Metallic Pink  Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (19)
Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (7)Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (21)Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (3) 
Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (17)Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (16)Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (20)
 Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (30)Chitra Pal Pure Ice Outrageous (28)
Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment