Saturday, July 26, 2014

NYX Matte lipstick in Alabama MLS07

Chitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama  (4) Chitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama  (1)
As you all know by know I am big fan of matte lipsticks, I always want to buy some red color and if it is matte its the best deal for me. So I have heard a lot about this #NYX Matte Lipstick ranges. I decided to pick the famous one, which is Red called #Alabama #MLS07 which is amazing blue-based dark red.
This is clearly a matte shade, and very pretty red color. This is something you can wear to transform normal work day to date night or girls night out or just for normal office party.Gorgeous red matte color, incredibly pigmented. These lipsticks are wonderful and inexpensive around $6.50 in CVS depending on location.It apply evenly on your lips and are long-lasting. Alabama is a vibrant dark red lasted 5-6 hours with minimal touch-up after eating. Would totally recommend this color to everybody, one red everybody should own.
Here are swatches for you:-
Chitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama  (3)  Chitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama  (6)
Chitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama (3)  Chitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama  (7)
Chitra Pal NYX Matte AlabamaChitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama   (2)Chitra Pal NYX Matte Alabama   (8)
Please follow my social media for regular updates. Click on right bar, for clickable links..
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, that's pretty. I didn't pick it up because I thought it would be more red but it looks like it runs a bit brownish red. That would work for me!

    ReplyDelete