Monday, July 28, 2014

Review and Swatches Sally Hansen Lustre Shine–Lava


Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (10)   Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (32)
Hey Girls, Today I am reviewing this fabulous dual chrome color from Sally Hansen from Lustre Shine Collection called Lava. Got this fabulous color from Walgreens on clearance, as they are discontinuing this line. May be you can grab yours if you are lucky, they were originally for above $9 but I got on $3. This is dupe for Mac Bad Fairy.The color shifts from pink to orange to gold. The formula was a little sheer, but that's par for the course with polishes like this so it was expected. I used 3 coats of Lava on it's own for full opacity.
I love the dual chrome nail polish and I have been hunting for the for long, when I saw them on clearance I finally picked it and guess what this was something which my husband selected a year back, but it was so expensive for drugstore so I dropped it. But you know, some times if you like something and it is in your luck you will definitely get it someday.
Here are my swatches for it.
With one coat
Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (3)  Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (9)
With two coats and top coat

Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (22)Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (23)Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (28)Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (27)
Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (15)Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (12)Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Lusture Shine Lava (14)
cheers,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment