Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review on Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner


Hi Girls, Today I am here to review these Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. I got these samples in my first Pinch Me Box, Click here for more Information on this box .
Chitra Pal Dove Oxygen Moisture
This shampoo is recommended for fine and flat hair as it gives some volume and leaves your hair in the morning shiny and soft, it lathers well. It smells really great, although it is sample size but still the bottle is aesthetically pleasing. The blue top part of the bottle is actually translucent, and you can see the product inside.
I have really dry and curly hair, so it was not good shampoo for me. But my husband has fine and straight hoar, it worked good for him. It has a gelish formula, light and moisturizing. There are little gel beeds inside the shampoo, that seem little hard to rinse out. We used it recently on our vacation. Our hair was fresh even after roaming whole day in sun.
I could not use more as it was only good for two washes. Its good for that, I think. I may not repurchase this item over my current shampoo. It’s an average shampoo. Not too good, not too bad.
This is my honest review, may be it works good for you after some uses. Hope you enjoyed my review.
Cheers
Chitra #pinchme #pinchmenow #pinchermoments #pinchers #pinchmebox #freebox #freesamples #samples #goodies #freebies #freestuff #freegoodies

No comments:

Post a Comment