I wore this manicure three times now, since I got this beautiful colors from Pure Ice, you can get these nail polishes for just less than $2 from Walmart. They have excellent choice of colors. Specially this glitter polish is amazing. My husband picked up this color for me.
An amazing blogger (Nouveau Cheap), has full range of colors on her blog website. Check it out.
- Pure Ice - Jail Bait 279CP (pastel purple color)
- Pure Ice- Over You 1008 . It is made up of micro and tiny lavender and teal glitter, and had holographic aqua glitter in small hexes and short, stubby bars.
- For Base Coat Pure Ice 1067
- For top coat WetnWild 407C Matte Top Coat and Sally Hansen nail growth miracle as top coat.
- After applying base coat, apply two coats of this purple nail polish.
- After drying apply matte top coat on all and let it dry.
- Apply Glitter polishes as French tip on 2 nails and all over glitter polishes on 3 nails. You can always do glitter French tip on all.
- Apply Sally Hansen top on glitter polish just to secure the manicure and clean up from cotton qtip.