This was my fist ever collab with 51 participants who collaborated to have this spring collab. I think I did a good job for first time, hope you guys like it too.
Collab Instagram picture:-
My Solo shot, on this weekend I posted this photo of my solo shot in instagram (@cateyesdamsel), below is I am going to explain how I did this nail art. Its called Tie Die Nail Art for which you just need several colors of rainbow.
Nail Polishes used:-
- Pure Ice – 1067 Bottom Line Base Coat, 1085 One Stop Shop 3 in 1 for top coat
- Sally Hansen Xtreme wear– 401 Perky Pink
- NYC Long wearing – 147 Lexington Liliac, 153 Midtown Mimosa, 112 Times Square, 152 Tudor City Teal
- WetnWild 232C Fuchsiarama and white nail polish, French white crème
- Rimmel Blue my Mind 240
- Nail Art luxe Gem wheel and rhinestone picker pencil. (optional)
- Nail dotting tool or bobby pin
- Q-tips, nail brush and Nail polish remover
- Plastic strips ( any grocery bag cut in strips)
Step by Step Directions with Images:-
- Always protect your nails with base coat.
- Paint all your nails white color as base, and let it dry completely before doing this rainbow art.
- On Ring finger with dotting tool, paint small random dots on with different colors, mentioned above like shown in picture.
- On all other fingers (index, middle and pinky)we are going to do tie die nail art with two colors as shown.
- Trick to do Tie Die nails:-
- Pick any two colors for each nail.
- Place two dots with those colors and place the plastic on the finger carefully.
- Press the colors so that they combine and spread across the nail, as shown.
- Carefully remove the plastic shade
- Let it dry completely. If there is some color not spread, correct with nail polish.
- For thumb nail we are going to use all colors with same technique.
- After it dries add the nail gem as shown.
- For lasting wear clear / fast drying top coat.
- Remove the excess nail polish on your fingers or around nails with Q tip, nail art brush with nail polish remover.
I know it turns out little messy, but after cleaning the cuticles and when it dries it will look very beautiful trust me.
Share your photos with me if you try them, on my social media linked on my blog.