Sunday, April 6, 2014

Review and Swatches on NYC (Expert Last Rogue A Leveres ) 405 - Blue Rose

 

I got this lipstick from Target recently was looking for perfect radiant orchid color from drugstore, and across this one. It is just for $ 1.99  for 0.11 oz/ 3.2g, you must have seen this from my last post of Spring Haul.

I have loved NYC since really long now, one of the best brands from Drugstores. 

Blue Rose 405- is a gorgeous fuchsia color/ in radiant orchid family (color of the year) perfect for spring and summers, dual chrome lipstick.

Some people might think it is little bold, but I think you can wear with one swipe and looks really pretty.

It has blue undertones, in sun it looks pink but when you wear inside with no sun, it looks like little purple, hard to describe, that is why in my next photo I have other lip swatches.

It can be a dupe for Show Orchid by MAC, this one is little light.

Chitra Pal NYC Lipstick Review 405 Blue Rose Collage 3

 

Pros :-

  1. Affordable
  2. Very good Pigmentation
  3. Moisturizing
  4. Does not stain your lips
  5. Blue undertones
  6. Lightweight
  7. Very good from lighter skin tones
  8. Very creamy
  9. Good for price
  10. Love the Fruity smell

Cons:-

  1. Packaging is cheap
  2. Be careful while closing the lid as some of it still hangs outside the tube when it is new.
  3. Not long lasting, came out after I ate and had to reapply
  4. Slight shimmery

Chitra Pal NYC LIPSTICK REVIEW Blue Rose 405 Collage4

Recommendation:-

I would totally rock this color this spring and summers, Would definitely recommend to buy this for price value. This is I think old color, came in new packaging, I am not sure about this.

Hope you enjoy the swatches.

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment