Thought of rocking this amazing blue color to get over with Monday blues, this is very spring color, totally going to use it often in this spring and summers. This is one color which is going to look good on all skin tones and you can use as pedicure color also.
My favorite color is blue, and when I saw this gorgeous Blue color from Rimmel, I had to grab it. So lets talk about this nail polish, girls ‘240 Blue my Mind” from Rimmel London 60 seconds line.
- Dries fast, infact I was worried it will dry out as I was taking pictures of this brush.
- Color is amazing
- Quality – thick formula .
- Opaque in first coat, but I applied two coats .
- Shining, don’t require top coat, but if you want this manicure to stay for few days, then you can totally use top coat to protect the manicure.
- Bottle is small, so its going to finish real soon not like my other polishes, which dry out after sometime.
- Good for price value just under $2.
I don’t like
- Brush is too small and thick, very uncomfortable brush, keeps going everywhere, when you are trying to paint your nails.
- It dries out real soon, be careful while painting, should not be used under fan.
- It stains cuticle skin, with this blue color, be careful, and use acetone for cleanup.
Overall I like this nail polish because of this color and price. Its good to try out this beautiful color. Thumbsup for this nailpolish