Nail Polishes used:-
- Pure Ice – 1067 Bottom Line Base Coat and Jail Bait 279PC (purple color)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry – Clearly Quick top coat
- NYC Long wearing – 112 Times Square (orange) and 153 Midtown Mimosa (yellow)
- NYC (green) for leaves 298 High Line Green
- A dotting tool or bobby pin
- Q-tips and Nail polish remover
Step by Step Directions with Images:-
- Always protect your nails with base coat.
- After the base coat dries, paint your nails as orange color nail polishes.
- With dotting tool, paint four purple dots as shown above and in middle add yellow color. For Leaves add green color for pop of color. Use aluminum foil to add some color like shown, this way you will not dry out your nail polishes.
- For lasting wear clear / fast drying top coat.
- Remove the excess nail polish on your fingers or around nails with Q tip and nail polish remover.
Share your photos with me if you try them, on my social media linked on my blog.