Monday, April 14, 2014

CVS visit for Maybelline 5$ sale

 

In my last post(Click here) I told you that this week, Maybelline is having sale for few products just for $5.

Yesterday, I went to CVS and picked tow Maybelline Color Tattoo’s I have been eyeing on for really long, I got two for just 8.66 with tax, as I had one 2$ Coupon from CVS Beauty club which I used, otherwise there will be 5$ each + tax.

There is 1$ coupon available at Red Plum, which you you can also use for this sale (Click Here)

I picked up, review and swatches coming soon.

  1. 30 Pomegranate Punk
  2. 25 Bad to Bronze

Chitra Pal Maybelline Sale at CVS (1)

Some more pictures from my store, happy shopping.

Chitra Pal Maybelline Sale at CVS (2)

Chitra Pal Maybelline Sale at CVS (3)

Chitra Pal Maybelline Sale at CVS (4)

 

 

Thanks

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment