These are such fun ways, thanks to Cosmopolitan, for such amazing post. As soon I saw this post had to share with you guys.
1. Freeze two spoons, and sweep them under your eyes to get rid of under eye bags.
2. Use the handle and the rounded edge to create the perfect winged liner.
3. Hold a spoon underneath your eye when applying mascara on your lower lashes to avoid marks on your under eye area.
4. Fix broken eyeshadow by adding drops of rubbing alcohol and pressing it together with the back of a spoon.
5. Curl your lashes with the edge of a spoon.
6. Align the curve of the spoon to your brow to get the perfect arch.
7. Mix loose pigments with a salve to make your own custom lip color.
8. Make contouring easier by using a spoon to find exactly where the hollows of your cheeks are.
9. Use the cup of the spoon as a palette for nail art projects.
10. Give your nails a marble effect by swirling two polishes together and rolling your nail over the edge of the spoon.
11. Prevent the polish from getting on the skin around your nails by holding the tip of the spoon underneath your nail.
12. Reduce the size of a hickey or a bruise by rubbing a cold spoon on top.
13. Place the back of a hot spoon on a pimple to help heal it.
I am definitely going to try all, are you ? Amazing post from Cosmopolitan
Disclaimer :- This is just a repost from Cosmopolitan website, it is not my original post.