Hi Girls, last weekend, I came up with this wonderful tutorial “ Honey Bee Nails”, hope you like it. I have used different size of bobby pins for this tutorial, you can use dotting tool also. You can use any brand yellow, black and golden nail polishes.
Nail Polishes used :-
- For Yellow used NYC Long Wearing – 153 Midtown Mimosa
- For Golden used WetnWild Fergie Gold Album A003
- For Black used WetnWild shine Black Crème 424A
- For Base Coat Pure Ice 1067
- For Top Coat Sally Hansen Nail growth Miracle
- A Bobby pin/dotting tool
- Apply base coat.
- Apply yellow nail polish as base, this NYC nail polish I used is very sheer had to use 4-5 coats for opaque color.
- Apply golden color on accent nail (ring finger)
- Apply 2 black dots on yellow nail polish on all fingers except accent nail. One big and one small dot, as shown in picture . After it dries add golden dot on top of black dot as shown.
- On accent nail / ring finger draw three rows of dots as shown. You can use doting tool or just booby pin like I used. After black dots are dry completely add small yellow dots on top of them. You have to apply at least twice as yellow is very sheer, if your nail polish is not that sheer once will be enough.
- Let it dry completely, and apply top coat to secure manicure.
You can always mix and match or change the design on one or all nails. Play with it as you like and enjoy. If you decide to do this manicure, please tag me also on any social media, Facebook/ Twitter or Instagram.
-XO XO Chitra