Friday, September 19, 2014

Ulta Extreme Gel Eyeliner in "Ink"

Happy Friday Girls:)

Today I am going to talk about Gel Eyeliner from Ulta called "INK"

Review :-

Recently I got this eyeliner from Ulta. It was on clearance at $2, but it was marked down from 8$. Which I think is overpriced for this gel liner.

It is 3g / 0.11 oz. This color is called “ INK”. It is cobalt blue color.

It is very soft in texture, as for gel liner texture. Normally I have used gel liner which are little thick and buttery in texture. Due to this thin and soft texture, it is hard to apply gel liner on your eyes. Let it dry for two seconds and then reapply on the same line. It will give more color. It gets on lashes also while applying but dries pretty quickly if you want to use two coats.

As you see below, I have literally digged in to get some color on my brushes. I got this color as blue is my favorite color. There were three more colors I saw one was deep purple, brown and black.

Chitra Pal Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ink (3)

You can use eyeliner brushes like these two seen below. Both brushes are good in applying gel liner. They are really easy to use.

I have used Elf Angled Eyeliner Brush in first picture of swatches below  (with glasses). I have used Real Technique's fine liner brush in my second picture.

Chitra Pal Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ink (2)

Swatches on Eyes:-

I do wear glasses, so I just wanted to show you my picture in glasses, so that girls who wear glasses can get an idea how it will look in glasses. This is very good makeup for glasses.


Chitra Pal Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ink (1)Chitra Pal Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ink (4)

Overall I was not impressed with this gel eyeliner. Also the original price for this as 8$ is overpriced for this quality of eyeliner. You could try other cheap eyeliners in market. It was hard to remove it, always use oil base eye makeup remover for these.

Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment