Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review and Swatches for WetnWild Megalast Nail polish–207 B "Bite the Bullet"

Hi Girls, I have two perfect fall colors for you from Wetnwild Megalast Line called "Through the Grapevine" and "Bite the Bullet" Today I have second post on "Bite the Bullet", click here for swatches for "Through the Grapevine" which was my last post. Review This beautiful fall/ winter nail polish color called "Bite the Bullet" which is perfect Radiant Orchid color. This is seriously mega last nail polish and very opaque in one coat. Its very thick in texture, so it is completely opaque in two coats. It is quite shiny so we don’t need any top coat, but just to protect your manicure, you can use top coat. I have not used any top coat on my swatches below. These nail polishes have a large and flat brush, for me it is quite easy to apply, in two stokes my whole nail gets covered. But some people don’t like these brushes. It dries quite fast even two coats. No chipping, last long for more than a week. They are around $1.99 in Walgreens or CVS. I have picked this one recently. But I have already tried other colors before. I was quite happy with these colors and color application. Good color selection in the original line, but WetnWild keeps on coming with limited edition colors also. I would recommend these nail polishes to my friends. Swatches Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Bite the Bullet (1)Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Bite the Bullet (4)
Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Bite the Bullet (3)Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Bite the Bullet (2)
Cheers
Chitra








No comments:

Post a Comment