Monday, September 29, 2014

Review and Swatches for Essie Rock the Boat

Happy Monday Girls, a new post, for you. Here is a pastel blue color from Essie called Rock the Boat which is from Summer 2013 collection.

Review :-

This has a tiny silver shimmer but not visible on nails. The brush application is easy, brush is thin like Essie polishes, but easy to apply.It is chip resistant nail polish and did last for 1 week for me. It could have lasted more, but I normally change my nail polish in one week. I really love this nail polish for spring and summer. It is not opaque in one coat, have to apply at least three coats. I know its already fall, but here in Dallas, its still too hot. I still enjoy my pastel colors after a week of dark colors on my nails. Its around $8 in drugstores. Bottle is 13.5ml.

Swatches:-

Chitra Pal Essie Rock the Boat (5)

Chitra Pal Essie Rock the Boat (6)  Chitra Pal Essie Rock the Boat (4)

I did accent nail with silver and teal glitter which enhanced my manicure look more.

Chitra Pal Essie Rock the Boat (2)Chitra Pal Essie Rock the Boat (1)

                                            Chitra Pal Essie Rock the Boat (3)

Hope you liked my manicure for Monday, if you do please comment below. Please share my blog with your friends and family, and connect to me through any social media listed on my blog.

 

Cheers

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment