Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 7 - Review and Swatches Loreal Project Runway Colour Riche–Sultry Raven’s Pout 785


Hi Girls,

Welcome to Seventh Day of Nude Lipstick collection. As promised I will pick one Nude Lipstick for Fair to Medium or Tanned skin tones girls from my lipstick collection.

Today post is about Loreal Project Runway Colour Riche–Sultry Raven’s Pout 785 got for $7 from CVS Chitra Pal Loreal Color Riche Sultry Ravens out (3)
This is not one of my favorite, as you can see I don’t use this so much. I usually mix this lipstick with dark colors if I want to to have another shade. This is brown nude color. I am sorry, but this is also a discontinued color, but I am sure you can find a color like this in drugstore. It has a strong scent which goes away after a long time, sometimes it bothers me so much, that I just remove this lipstick. It is perfect shade for Smokey look, you can top with a gloss and you will get your desired look. This is very much wearable shade for work. It is very moisturizing. It does not last for that long, but does not dry your lips. This will not look good, if your skin tone is darker than me.

 Enjoy the swatches:- In the last photo if you notice, I used a pink gloss over it. Chitra Pal Loreal Color Riche Sultry Ravens out (1)Chitra Pal Loreal Color Riche Sultry Ravens out (2)
Cheers Chitra









No comments:

Post a Comment