Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Essence Cosmetics Long Lasting Lipstick– Coral Calling 01

Hi Girls,
As you know , this week I am reviewing my recent favorites lipsticks I picked up from Ulta, they are Long Lasting Lipsticks from “Essence Cosmetics”. 
I already reviewed one called “Wear Berries” yesterday, today I have second one called “Coral Calling”.

They are just $2.99 for 0.13oz/ 3.8g. It has a E logo printed on the lipstick and the rim where the cap closes it has a color of the lipstick ring,s o that you can choose the color of lipstick. There are 16 colors on their website from Neutrals to Pink, Red and Oranges too.

Essence Claims:- the lipsticks provide your lips with intensive color for several hours without drying them out. you’re sure to find whatever you’re looking for – from bright pink to intensive red and chilled-out berry to subtle nude shades. the essence logo on the texture and the matt, black packaging with a ring of color to match the actual color of the lipstick are true eye-catchers!
My Review
The color is prefect coral color for spring and summer. It goes on beautifully not at all patchy , pigmentation is not that good as Wear Berries but you can build on good to get little darker. The texture is creamy and slides on your lips and makes them look fuller and smoother. It has a lipstick smell, but goes on after you use once. It feels comfortable and non drying. But it does not last long though, it lasted for 3 hours for me. Then I had to reapply, but I don’t mind. It does not leave stain.
I would totally recommend these colors for spring and small. For this price it is absolutely beautiful everyday color.
Swatches
Chitra Pal Essence Long Lasting Coral Calling (2)Chitra Pal Essence Long Lasting Coral Calling (3)
Chitra Pal Essence Long Lasting Coral Calling (4)Chitra Pal Essence Long Lasting Coral Calling (1)
Cheers
Chitra







No comments:

Post a Comment