Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 5 - Review and Swatches Jordana Twist and Shine - Honey Love 05 -Balm Stain

Hi Girls,

Welcome to Fifth Day of Nude Lipstick collection. As promised I will pick one Nude Lipstick for Fair to Medium tanned skin tones girls from my lipstick collection.

Jordana Twist  and Shine - Honey Love 05 -Balm Stain  got for $2.99 from Walgreens. This is another mauve nude color. It does have a fruity scent with little peppermint. It is one of the very lightly pigmented then other Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Stains.
This is my go to lip stain when I don’t want any makeup on my face, just throw this on lips and you are outside your door, or you can totally wear this moisturizing lipstick instead of any lip balm. I enjoy wearing them when I  am running to grocery market, it gives a little tint on your lips. This is very much wearable shade for work. It does not last for long time.
Enjoy the Swatches:-
Chitra Pal Jordana Honey Love (1)
Chitra Pal Jordana Honey Love (3)
Chitra Pal Jordana Honey Love (2)

Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment