Monday, May 18, 2015

Second Sample Source Box

Hi Girls, I just got my Sample Source box today so I thought of sharing what I got this time.My box had all seven samples this time. This is my second box. I actually missed two boxes before. So Sample Source is a website where you sign up to get free samples every season. They are right now applicable to US and Canada residents only. Its free to sign up.
Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (28)

Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (24)
Samples this time include:-
  1. Garnier Sleek and Shine Brazalian Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in conditioner along with $1 off coupon
  2. New Garnier full and flush shampoo, conditioner and  blowout treatment.
  3. Nature’s Path, organic Pumpkin Flax Granola which has 5g fiber, 6gms protein and 31gms of whole grain.
  4. Colgate Optic White of 0.75 oz or 21gms toothpaste.
  5. Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails 2 gummies bar with Biotin with $1 coupon
  6. Breathe Right, 2 free strips and $1 off coupon
  7. 2 Truvia sugar free samples $2 off coupon
  8. Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (12)  Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (1)
 Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (15)  Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (2)   Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (10)
Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (16)   Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (8) Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (3)
Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (18)  Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (22)Chitra Pal Second SampleSource Box (6)
If you want to know the review of any samples, lease let me know I will be happy to review them in my blog.
Thanks Sample Source, click here for my first box I got in May 2014.You can get your too, by filling up a survey and answering some questions from quiz after making a login detail,  If you need yours leave your email, I can send you an Invite. #samplesource #freebies #samples #samplebox #freestuff #freegoodies Chitra


No comments:

Post a Comment