Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review for Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo, Conditioner and Strength Reconstructing Butter

 

Chitra Pal Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner

Today I am going to review a sample which I recently got in my “May-2014” Sample Source Box for Garnier Fructis “Damage Eraser” Shampoo, Conditioner and Strength Reconstructing Butter.

Chitra Pal Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner (8)

I have used Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner since really long now.

I have used Sleek and Shine and and Triple Nutrition. They worked really fine for me. I am really pleased and satisfied with them. Repurchased many times.

My review for this “Damage Eraser” line is that I did not have satisfying results. I was able to use this sample twice as I have very short curly hair. I don’t have color treated hair, and neither I have any damage from heat or any other chemicals. Maybe if I had color treated hair, or my hair was really damager because of some treatments, then I would have liked this, but I am not sure. When I use other Garnier shampoo, they make my hair really soft and after using conditioner, they become really soft and subtle no frizz. But this shampoo and conditioner gave me frizz and dry hair in one wash. I had to use hairband after my wash, to settle my hair. This shampoo is not for my hair type. I donot recommend this line to curly frizzy hair types.

Chitra Pal Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner (3)  Chitra Pal Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner (1)  Chitra Pal Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner (9)

Below is the picture for Samplesource box I received in May 2014 for review of few products. You can get your too, by filling up a survey and answering some questions from quiz after making a login detail,  If you need yours leave your email, I can send you an Invite.

Chitra Pal Sample Source Box May 2014 (3)  Chitra Pal Sample Source Box May 2014 (4)

Chitra Pal Sample Source Box May 2014 (1)

Thanks Sample Source

#samplesource #freebies #samples #samplebox #freestuff #freegoodies.

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment