Sunday, June 22, 2014

First Pinch Me Box–Sharing my Pincher moments

 

Last week I posted a picture on my instagram account (cateyesdamsel) that I received my first free sample box from Pinch Me. I was very excited to receive this box full of free samples of amazing products. I received four products, one nail polish one shampoo and conditioner and snack bar. These are the products I choose to put in my box about a month ago, when theses samples were available on the site. Next available samples will be 24, June 2014 on Tuesday 12pm EDT.

This is picture of my first PinchMe box. I will be posting soon my review for these products. If you want an Invitation please leave your email address below. Its absolutely free and easy to enroll.

Chitra Pal 1 Pinch Me Box (1)

Chitra Pal 1 Pinch Me Box (13)

Dove Advanced Hair Series

Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair

Chitra Pal 1 Pinch Me Box (2)

South Beach Diet

Snack Bar – Chocolate and Caramel Nut Flavored with 6g protein

Chitra Pal 1 Pinch Me Box (3)

Sinful Colors Professional

Ablaze 1259- pink neon color

Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Ablaze (5)Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Ablaze (42)Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Ablaze (1)

 

How It Works

PINCHme gives you the unique opportunity to discover new products and try them for free.

It's simple - you choose a product from one of our leading brands, and we then deliver it to your home or workplace for free. But be quick, we’ll reserve the products in your box for a limited time, to ensure that everyone has a chance of receiving the available products. Once you've tried, tasted or touched the exciting products we offer, you can leave your feedback. Start pinching now!!

STEP 1

CHOOSE A PRODUCT

STEP 2

TRY IT OUT

STEP 3

HAVE YOUR SAY

STEP 4

GET REWARDED

Why PINCHme?

PINCHme promises to SURPRISE

We love giving you products you have never tried, tasted or touched before.

PINCHme promises to DELIGHT

We make the effort to get to know you so that we can always deliver relevant products

PINCHme promises CONVERSATION

We love when you share your product experience with your friends


 

Hope you will register to get your Pinch ME box for free samples like I did, and review and share with us.

Follow me on my Social media sites for more updates and posts.

 

Cheers

Chitra

#pinchme #pinchmenow #pinchermoments #pinchers #pinchmebox #freebox #freesamples #samples #goodies #freebies #freestuff #freegoodies

No comments:

Post a Comment