Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MAC Retro Red Ruby Woo and the story behind my favorite red lipstick:)

Hey Girls, Today  I am sharing one of my favorite lipsticks of all times which is from MAC Cosmetics “Ruby Woo”. This is my favorite go to red lipstick. Although I have many red lipsticks but this is the one, I come back quite often.
Whenever there some special occasion, I wear this. I love red lips on me.
Story behind it :- Well I got introduced to this baby when I started working in New York, and actually at that time I was not aware of any Mac Lipsticks. I just went to the Macy’s in NYC, with my husband and stopped by this MAC Store, where he wanted to treat me with my first MAC lipstick. He is the one who choose the color, amongst all shades on display and I got it. When I wore it first time, I was so happy, that he picked up this color for me. I googled about this and got to know that is the best seller, I was even more flattered. This lipstick is my first Mac Lipstick and my husband bought that for me, that is why it has a special place in my heart forever.
Mac Ruby Woo
Chitra Pal MAC Retro Red Ruby Woo  (4)
It costs 16$ for 3 g / 0.1 US oz. It is a blue tone red, suits all skin tones, which is beauty of this red lipstick. Its very pigmented in one swipe but you can build it up, it is matte lipstick. You might have to exfoliate your lips and apply a nice lip balm underneath and then apply, otherwise it is little drying. It smells amazing like other MAC lipsticks. It lasts forever even if you’re eating/drinking.It’s the perfect classic red with a cool undertone.
Swatches:- I get compliments every time I wear this lipstick and many girls guess it right too, all MAC Ruby Woo fansSmile. This color pops out as the perfect accessory to brighten up my face.
Chitra Pal MAC Retro Red Ruby Woo  (1) Chitra Pal MAC Retro Red Ruby Woo  (2)


Everyone can rock this color, just don’t be afraid and buy it today. I know there are many dupes shown by many bloggers. Even I have blogged about it, but there is nothing like it.
Buy it today and thank me later. Next stop at MAC store and buy it, share your photos with me on Instagram (cateyesdamsel) tag me.
Cheers
Chitra

3 comments: