Friday, May 15, 2015

Summer Pastel Nailpolish - Swatches for Poparazzi Lovely in Lilac

 

Chitra Pal Poparazzi Lovely in Lilac (1)

Poparazzi  brand, this is only available at CVS. This was the first time I was trying this brand and decided to try this one as it was on super cheap sale. They are generally around $2.99 and they have a wide range of nail polishes with such a cute polka dot cap, really cute. This color is such a pretty pastel nail polish, it is such a calm color.

The only thing I didn’t like about them is the way they smell, it is awful. I just cannot bear the smell, so I am thinking to return it. Even when I removed this one, it smells horrible.

Chitra Pal Poparazzi Lovely in Lilac (2)Chitra Pal Poparazzi Lovely in Lilac (3)

Chitra Pal Poparazzi Lovely in Lilac (4)

 

I have also reviewed Poparazzi Cuticle Oil Too Cute-icle  before, if you want to see click here.

Hope you liked my mini review on this brand. If you want to see other beauty related posts, don’t forget to connect with me on my social media. I post about drugstore products a lot.

cheers

Chitra

1 comment: