Monday, October 13, 2014

Swatches for WetnWild Megalast Nailpolish So Berry on Trend 34428

Hi ,girls today I have followup post with another nail polish from etnWild Megalast nail polish called So Berry on Trend from Fall Collection 2014 as shown in my previous post. This was a limited collection and they had six colors in total. They were all matte nail polish. I picked up two shades as you must have seen in my instagram , both are deep purple and berry shades. Today is all about this beautiful dark cranberry berry color, which looks so fall fun polish color to me. Its quite opaque in one coat, but I still did two coats. If you see my swatch photos in flash, this color looks very deep berry, and the name does full justice to it.  Application was smooth and easy to work with. Dry time was great. But it does not look like a true matte to me. It still looks shiny to me. This will be great color for fall and winter. Other WetnWild Megalast polishes I have reviewed are :- "Bite the Bullet" Through the Grapevine Hope you enjoy my swatches:- Chitra Pal WetnWild So Berry on Trend (2)Chitra Pal WetnWild So Berry on Trend (1)
Chitra Pal WetnWild So Berry on Trend (3)Chitra Pal WetnWild So Berry on Trend (4)
Cheers
Chitra








No comments:

Post a Comment