Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Swatches for WetnWild Megalast Nailpolish Careful It’s Vine-tage 34427

Hi my beautiful girls, today I have another post from WetnWild Megalast nail polish called Careful It’s Vine-Tage from Fall Collection 2014. This was a limited collection and they had six colors in total. They were all matte nail polish. I picked up two shades as you must have seen in my instagram , both are deep purple and berry shades.
Today is all about this beautiful dark purple color, which looks eggplant color to me. Its quite opaque in one coat, but I still did two coats. If you see my swatch photos in flash, this color looks very deep purple, but in light, it does not look like that, it looked like berry.I tried this shade on manicure and pedicure both. Application was smooth and easy to work with. Dry time was great. But it does not look like a true matte to me. It still looks shiny to me. This will be great color for fall and winter.
Other WetnWild Megalast polishes I have reviewed are :-
"Bite the Bullet"
Through the Grapevine
Hope you enjoy my swatches:-
Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Careful its Vine tage Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Careful its Vine tage (3)
Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Careful its Vine tage (4) Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Careful its Vine tage (2)Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Careful its Vine tage (5)Chitra Pal WetnWild Megalast Careful its Vine tage (1)
Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment