Saturday, October 11, 2014

Swatches for Essie Nailpolish Wrapped in Rubies

Hallo Ladies, Happy Karwachauth:)

I have another blog post for you today on a beautiful fall polish from Essie called Wrapped in Rubies. It is from Winters 2007 collection, I found this on clearance in Walgreens for just $3 so I picked it up, otherwise they normally run from 8$ to 10$.This is a dark red color with slight gold shimmer dual chrome look, which shows in bottle but does not come on nails as such. I am not sure why. But this is a perfect color for fall and Winter. The opacity is good in tow coats. Somehow I like to apply with thick and flat brushes, but Essie polishes have thin brushes.
I have another Essie polish I reviewed if you want to check out “Review and Swatches for Essie Rock the Boat
Hope you like the swatches:-
Chitra Pal Essie Wrapped in Rubies (4)
Chitra Pal Essie Wrapped in Rubies (1)
Chitra Pal Essie Wrapped in Rubies (3)
Cheers
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment