Friday, October 24, 2014

Swatches for Sinful Colors Professional Ruby Mine


Hi Girls,
Happy Diwali:)
Today I am swatching Ruby Mine 1365 , a textured polish from Sinful Colors Professional. I got this from Textured polish collection came in this summer of 2014. Its beautiful ruby red color with tiny specs of gold specs in it. Its textured, so after two coats it dries like a rough surface not like smooth surface like other polishes. I enjoyed this polish, as this was my texture polish and I decided to pick beautiful red color. I think it will be great for pedicures also.
Chitra PalSinful Colors Ruby Mine (44)Chitra PalSinful Colors Ruby Mine (39)Chitra PalSinful Colors Ruby Mine (4)
Chitra PalSinful Colors Ruby Mine (51)Chitra PalSinful Colors Ruby Mine (60)
Chitra PalSinful Colors Ruby Mine (49)Chitra PalSinful Colors Ruby Mine (71)

Hope you enjoyed Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment