Happy May guys, I was inspired with Miss Jenfablous for this tutorial, I just used this only on one nail with a fan brush, but you can use this design on all nails.
Nail Polishes used:-
- Pure Ice – 1067 Bottom Line Base Coat
- Sally Hansen nailgrowth Miracle – Clearly Quick top coat
- NYC Long wearing – 147 Lexington Lilac
- LA Colors NP392 Amethyst
- WetnWild Fast Dry – 232C FuchsiaRama
- WetnWild Fergie A003 Gold Album
- A fan brush, Essence Fan brush
- Q-tips and Nail polish remover
- Sally Hansen Vitasurge Cuticle Gel
Step by Step Directions with Images:-
- Always protect your nails with base coat.
- After the base coat dries, paint your nails as lilac color nail polish.
- With fan brush, strike pink and then purple stripes. Then top with little golden stripes. Use aluminum foil to add some color like shown, this way you will not dry out your nail polishes.
- For lasting wear clear / fast drying top coat.
- Remove the excess nail polish on your fingers or around nails with Q tip and nail polish remover.
-Xoxo, have a great weekend