Friday, May 30, 2014

Review and Swatches for LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy

 

Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (1)  Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (4)

Recently I picked up this Eyeliner in blue color from LA Colors called Grafix Eyeliner in Navy. I picked up in clearance item from Walgreens, (you can also buy this from Cherry Culture or Dollar Stores)just thought to try this, as I heard good reviews on their eye shadows. I love their nail polishes and lipsticks which I have.

Review:-

My review on this is , I was wrong, that I thought it might be really good. I think I can find good liquid eyeliner in ELF, Wetnwild, or Jordana pencil liners for same or little bit more price. The wand is too thick and liner is not at all pigmented and it keeps on falling on lashes, as I was applying this liner my lashes were coated with this, already like I have mascara on. I wore it for arround 5 hours, it does not smudges or flakes but somehow it feels weird  on my eyes, my skin under liner and around was too tight as it dries too fast.

I will totally pass on this, and will not recommend this to anyone. Don’t waste your buck on this.

Swatches:-

Hand swatches from right to left is one swipe, two swipes and then three swipes.

 Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (3)  Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (2)

This is after one Swipe on eyes, as you can see clearly it needs more than one swipe. Its too light.

Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (15)  Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (8) 

 

This is after two swipes of liner on eyes. I think I could do one more coat for bold liner. But I was tired and I just don’t want to use it anymore.

 

Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (12)  Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (10)  Chitra Pal LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Navy (14)

Thanks

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment