I got this Nail polish, last year in December 2013 in Semi Annual CVS Sale for less than 4$ but it was original for $10. These are magnetic nail polishes, and they provide certain pattern of design on each magnets which then transfer to nails.
How to use
- Use a base coat to avoid staining to naked nails.
- Once base coat is dry, apply a coat of polish you desire.
- Pull off magnet and place the rest tab on your cuticle or tip of your nail and hold it so it doesn’t touch the wet polish, and wait for results.
- Allow it to dry and top off with a good top coat.
- Easy to Apply
- Fast Drying
- Gentle Formula
- Good Applicator Brush
- Good Value
- Great Color
- Long Lasting
- Looks Very Professional
- Its hard sometimes for magnets, it will need practice to use this magnet.
You can use this simple nail art, on any occasion or any special occasion. I would totally recommend this to any friend.