Monday, May 12, 2014

New Collection from Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail polishes - 2014

 

Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes

I recently spotted few new Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail polishes at Kroger in Dallas. They are shimmer colors with tiny glitter specs.

Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (2)  Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (1)

Cosmic Blue

Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (4)  Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (3)  Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (5)

Atomic Alloy

Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (7)  Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (8)  Chitra Pal Sally Hansen Magnetic Nailpolishes (9)

State Park

I spotted these recently in one of grocery store in Dallas, I am not sure what is the price for them, but I picked up some last year from CVS they were around $11, so I think they must be in same range.

As you see they have different prints for your nails when you apply with magnets which comes long with nail polish, they are on top of nail polish covers.

I am not sure if there are any other colors in this collection but they looks fairly new to me. I will post pictorial for one of the old Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color and which also shows how to use them.

Thanks

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment