Sunday, May 11, 2014

Neutral / Nude Nails for Interviews or Everyday Office wear

Chitra Pal Neutral Nails (2)

I love this NYC color in “Fashion Safari 201”, perfect nude/ neutral shade for work or interviews. This is one shade which is no nail color nail color look, it does not show up that much and it looks so pretty and natural nails like freshly painted manicure from high end saloon.

Looks like you are wearing very high-end nail polish, but it is just $1.99, and sometimes you can find on sale , I really get lot of compliments when I wear this nail polish.

I have topped with “Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle” in “Misty Rose 155”, it is like sheer smallest glitter with clear light nude pink top coat. I used Pure Ice base coat to protect my nails.

Sometimes I just wear this shade alone on my nails when you are wearing lot of makeup.

Here are some more picture, enjoy Smile  Smile

Chitra Pal Neutral Nails (5)  Chitra Pal Neutral Nails (1)

Chitra Pal Neutral Nails (4)  Chitra Pal Neutral Nails (3)

Chitra Pal Neutral Nails (7)  Chitra Pal Neutral Nails (6)

Thanks

Chitra

3 comments:

  1. I have this color, too, and I love it! I do, however, have a hard time with these NYC polishes chipping like a day after I apply them. Have you had the same problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cassie, Yes I have similar problem, because I have to do lots of house chores, but if I use good top coat it lasts for 3 days max.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete