Friday, June 12, 2015

5 Nail Polish Colors to Try Right Now from @AllureMagazine and @CoffebreakwithDani

Hi Girls,

As you all know I am a drugstore junkie and pure nail polish addict, so as soon I saw @coffebreakwithdani video for this Allure Magazine article for five Nailpolish shades to rock this summer 2015, it totally inspired me to share my picks.

Hope you will find something from your stash too:) do share your picks with me.

This is the article and color selection Allure Magazine picked.

5 Nail Polish Colors to Try Right Now

MAGENTA

We get that you're not Malibu Barbie. But this take on hot pink has cool lavender undertones that make it elegant. It explains why magenta was the manicure of choice on spring runways, including Chanel's.

My Picks:-Essence in Ultimate Pink, WetnWild Shine in Lavender Crème, Essence Girls Night Out, NYC Wine Bar and Sinful Colors in Ablaze

Magenta is my favorite from all nail polishes color for summer. That is why you will see I have more options in that.

Chitra Pal Magenta Nailpolishes (1)  Chitra Pal Magenta Nailpolishes (2)  Chitra Pal Magenta Nailpolishes (3)

Chitra Pal NYC Nailpolish Wine Bar 144 (23)  Chitra Pal Sinful Colors Ablaze (37)

PAPAYA

What could be more appropriate for warmer weather than nails that are the color of fresh tropical juice (bright orange with a hint of pink)?

My Picks:- Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, WetnWild Shine in Blazed, Essie 1095 and Lac Beauty 1964

Chitra Pal Papaya Color Nailpolsihes (1)   Chitra Pal Papaya Color Nailpolsihes (2)

Chitra Pal Papaya Color Nailpolsihes (3)      Chitra Pal Papaya Color Nailpolsihes (4)

INDIGO BLUE

A hint of purple makes this blue an edgy update on the cobalt and navy manicures you've probably seen everywhere over the last year

My Picks:- NYC Purple Pizzazz, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

  Chitra Pal NYC Long Wearing Purple Pizzazz Frost (1) Chitra Pal Sally Hansen PacificBlue (28)

SEAFOAM GREEN

This is the vacation version of a goes-with-everything neutral. Pale mint is soft enough to work with your brightest bikini.

My Picks:- Sally Hansen in Mint Sorbet and Sally Girl in Brainy

Chitra Pal SEAFOAM GREEN Nailpolishes (1)  Chitra Pal SEAFOAM GREEN Nailpolishes (2)

BRIGHT LEMON

True, yellow nail polish isn't for everyone. It looks as crisp as linen on fair or dark complexions, but on olive skin, it emphasizes yellow undertones.

My Picks:- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow and NYC Long Wear in Midtown Mimosa

Chitra Pal Honey Bee Nails (4)   Chitra Pal BRIGHT LEMON Nailpolishes

I already shared my Manicure using some of these polishes on my blog and Instagram , if you want to see how I did it, click on Instagram account (cateyesdamsel) or have a look at my previous blogpost.

Cheers

Happy Summer girls and do share your picks with me for this summer Smile

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment