Friday, August 28, 2015

Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème Collection -Limited Edition

Hello Beauties,
Today I am going to review one of the most talked about liquid matte lipsticks, but they are limited edition. Make sure you run by your CVS or Walgreens to find them quickly as they are going out fast as I totally recommend them. They are 8 colors in this collection, from nude to really bold colors, these shades look on different skin tones.
01 Crush, 02 Adore, 03 Beloved, 04 Lust, 05 Embrace, 06 Desire, 07 Romance, 08 Flirt
I was skeptical to pick these as I had bad experience with liquid matte lipsticks  with few other brands. But there was so much hype about it, so I decided to pick them. I picked 5 colors 01 Crush, 03 Beloved, 04 Lust, 06 Desire and 07 Romance. They were around $7 in CVS (downtown Dallas), which is little higher but I have seen on  social media people got them at around $5.99 too, which is quite affordable. I love Milani Matte color statement lipsticks as they are cruelty free and they are highly pigmented and various colors in it which you pick according to you liking.
Chitra Pal Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème Collection Chitra Pal Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème Collection
Now lets talk about these Amore Matte Lip Crème, they are in the same tube like they had lip gloss before. The tube has golden cap which feels like luxury product. It has flat applicator on both sides which makes it easier to apply on lips. But be careful the applicator does not have too much product on it. It can go out of control and can come out of lines very easily.
It has really sweet candy kind of fragrance . I still don't know which candy, trying to figure out:) but it goes away after some time, it did not bother at all to me.
They are really pigmented and budge proof, kiss proof. I would say that they are perfectly doing all the claims as mentioned on their website, but it did not last for me after lunch, I had normal sandwich that day and it came off, I have shown in swatch below. It is easy to reapply does not go patchy.
According to website they are :-
This revolutionary, highly saturated liquid-to-matte formula dries to a soft, velvety finish for fuller-looking lips. Its double-sided, flexible plush applicator hugs the contours of lips, working to lock in bold, opaque color. Non-sticky, smooth and ready for all-night wear, the limited edition Amore Matte Lip Crème is the ultimate transfer resistant kiss-me-matte.
Swatches:- I will post lip swatches for them separate:)
Chitra Pal Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème Collection
Like I said I will recommend to everyone who are looking for budget friendly and drugstore options for liquid matte lipsticks. They are worth the hype, grab before they are gone as they are limited edition.
#milani #milanimatte#milanimatteamorelipcreme#amoremattelipcreme#beloved#crush#romance
Cheers
Chitra












No comments:

Post a Comment