Saturday, December 20, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice Nailpolish

Hi Girls, Today I am back with another blogpost of Nailpolish from Revlon Parfumerie called Autumn Spice. It is from Scented Nail Enamel collection which came around last year.

For the Parfumerie range when the polish dries it gives off a mild fragrance that matches the shade name; in Autumn Spice's it has some strong spice scent, which does not bother me at all. For some people it was a strong scent. This nail polish has orange/gold shimmer with dark chocolate color. This is perfect for Holidays. I got this for $9 which is pricey on drugstore side. But the shimmer does not show up so prominently, in the sunlight the gold sparkles really comes alive. It requires two coats, one coat was not enough for me. It lasted me three days without chipping, not happy with formula.

Enjoy the Swatches, I did a very simple gold and glitter French tip with it.

Chitra Pal Revlon Parfumerie Autum Spice (1)Chitra Pal Revlon Parfumerie Autum Spice (2)

Chitra Pal Revlon Parfumerie Autum Spice (4)Chitra Pal Revlon Parfumerie Autum Spice (3)

Chitra Pal Revlon Parfumerie Autum Spice

Cheers

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment