Monday, September 7, 2015

Wet n Wild Limited Edition Mega last Lip Color–On the Ave 34672

Hi Everyone,

I recently picked up two new mega last lipsticks from Fall 2015 limited collection by WetnWild cosmetics. Every year WetnWild brings new colors for Fall and last year I  didn’t get chance to buy any. So this year I picked up the colors I was interested in as soon I saw the display. Because they are limited edition they are gone in no time.

They are semi matte cream finished lipsticks this time, not full matte. They are priced as regular ones $2.19 each. The pigmentation is great and being so affordable line, I love all wet wild mega last lipsticks. They will actually last for long, they are pretty long wearing. They don’t have any smell, this time also the tube is matte from outside not like regular megalast  line.

I have done swatches for almost all from this line, if you want to check them out.

Here are the Swatches for new one “ On the Ave”, This color is really pretty berry color, with blue toned pink, looks like magenta. After some time it turns to matte. It does transfer. I love wearing this kind of color in spring and summer.

Chitra Pal WetnWild On the Ave (2)

Chitra Pal WetnWild On the Ave (1)  Chitra Pal WetnWild On the Ave (3)

 

Cheers

Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment